If you’ve been injured in an accident, getting the help you need can be difficult and confusing. That’s why a Las Vegas accident attorney who is experienced in personal injury law can be your greatest ally. But finding a great injury lawyer can be a process in itself. That’s why we recommend you ask the tough questions upfront. Ask these questions when you’re interviewing accident attorneys. After all, your case depends on the knowledge, experience and attention to detail that your attorney provides.
- How long have you practiced personal injury law?
- How many accident cases do you take on every year?
- Do you practice other areas of law, or is your practice primarily dedicated to personal injury law?
- Do you belong to a bar association or other professional organization?
- What types of injuries do you have experience with?
- Can you tell me about a case you’ve tried that is similar in nature to mine?
- Who will be personally managing my case?
- Who will be my primary point of contact?
- Who will represent me in negotiations and court appearances?
- How often will I be updated about my case?
- Will it be difficult for me to contact you when I need to? How soon do you respond to calls or emails?
- What do you think of my case in your professional opinion?
- Will my case go to trial?
- Do you recommend mediation or arbitration for my case?
- How long will it take for my case to close?
- How do you typically go about handling an accident case like mine?
- Will you ask me to make decisions or advise me on what to do?
- Do you practice on a contingency or hourly basis?
- If we do not win a settlement, will I still owe you money?
- Do you charge a retainer fee?
- What other expenses will my case involve?
Are you ready to hire the right Las Vegas accident for your case? Give us a call today for a consultation.