Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Lawyer Las Vegas
Brain injury is invisible, silent and, in some cases, lifelong – the consequences can be devastating.
“I was waiting at a stop light when a car rear ended me. They were going pretty fast, and the impact from the hit was jarring. My head was thrown forward and slammed into the steering wheel. I blacked out, and when I came to, I was in a lot of pain and my forehead was pretty banged up.
I started the process of filing a claim against the other driver to recover my losses, but the paperwork was so confusing that I didn’t get very far. I was also worried that my case would be compromised because I didn’t report my injuries right away. I contacted a personal injury attorney and his firm took immediate action. They launched a thorough investigation into my accident, constructed a strong case and negotiated with the defendant’s insurance company. The company made a weak settlement offer, but my attorney pressed for more and wouldn’t back down. I ended up with ample compensation to cover my medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.”
If you or someone you love has sustained a traumatic brain injury, you may be able to relate to the scenario above.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimate that more than 5.3 million Americans are currently living with a traumatic brain injury. And each day, thousands more suffer traumatic brain injuries. However, many of them will not seek the legal representation they need to make sure that they are fairly compensated. If you or a loved one has suffered from a traumatic brain injury (TBI) you may be dealing with these issues:
- Medical attention for injuries
- Dealing with compounding medical bills
- Communicating with your insurance company
- Work missed due to injuries
- Mental and emotional consequences of injuries
- Confusion and stress with getting necessary help
Review My Brain Injury Case for Free
Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney Near Me
Our attorneys are available to review your traumatic brain injury case now. Call Tingey Injury Law Firm at (702) 333-0000 today, and let us help you minimize your pain and suffering and seek fair compensation.
We have the experience and expertise to help guide you through the issues that accompany a traumatic brain injury. We will:
- Suggest medical providers to ensure you receive the best possible care and pursue the insurance companies to recover these medical costs
- Represent you in all communications with insurance companies, liable parties and their lawyers, or any third parties to the accident
- Listen to your concerns, then advise and guide you to help eliminate your confusion or stress
- Investigate your case from every angle to ensure you receive the resolution you deserve
- Determine if your accident was due to the negligence of another party
- Determine what compensation you are entitled to and maximize the award possible for your pain and suffering
- Make provisions for possible future complications, which are common in cases of traumatic brain injury
Get your brain injury case reviewed for free.
817 S. Main Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Review My Brain Injury Case for Free
Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer FAQs
What are symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- Loss of consciousness (may last multiple hours in severe cases)
- Becoming dazed and disoriented after head trauma
- Difficulty remembering or focusing
- Mood swings, depression, anxiety
- Difficulty speaking
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to noise and light
- Unexplained pupil dilation
- Loss of sensation or weakness in fingers and toes
- Slurred speech
How can a Las Vegas personal injury attorney help with a brain injury?
- Accident lawyers are specialists with relevant experience to assess your case and advise you on the best strategy to pursue compensation for any damages or injuries you have suffered.
- Tingey Injury Law Firm works with skilled medical experts to document the full extent of your injuries and accurately estimate the costs you will face.
- A skilled accident lawyer knows how to represent your interests, liaise with the other parties and their lawyers, negotiate with your insurance company, and move your case through the legal system.
What can I expect if I choose Tingey Injury Law Firm to help me with my brain injury?
- Experienced lawyers who are specialists in the area of law relevant to your case.
- Lawyers who listen to your concerns and take practical steps to resolve your case.
- Lawyers who will review your case and clearly explain your legal standing, your options and the likely outcomes of your case, allowing you to make wise and informed decisions.
- Action-oriented lawyers who will progress your case with all possible speed.
- A caseworker from our legal team will be assigned to you.
- You will be treated with professional courtesy and receive regular and timely updates on the progress of your case.
- Our lawyers represent you without fail until your case is properly settled.
What causes brain injuries?
- Impact to the head caused by motor accidents, work accidents, slips and falls, contact sports and other everyday events
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Misuse of pharmaceutical medicines
- Misuse of illicit drugs
- Certain diseases like meningitis
Do I have a brain injury?
- Brain injuries are impossible to assess without expert medical examination.
- Call Tingey Injury Law Firm, and we will refer you.
How can I avoid a brain injury?
- Use appropriate headgear in hazardous situations, to include construction hardhats, motorcycle helmets, and football headgear.
- In work situations, assess risks and report hazards to a designated health and safety representative.
- Avoid known dangerous activities with a high risk for head injuries.
- Drive defensively.
- Take extra precaution as a pedestrian when crossing roads.
How long does it take to know if I will fully recover from my brain injury?
- There are no hard and fast rules.
- Some patients will recover quickly from a TBI; some may never recover all faculties.
- Even seemingly minor head injuries can cause major issues.
- Issues may not become evident until months or even years after the initial accident.
What if someone I love is suffering from a brain injury?
- Seek expert medical advice on how you can best help your loved one.
- Work with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you determine if the accident was caused due to the negligence of others and seek compensation for damages.
- Accept the possibility that there may be personality changes and challenges in your loved one (aggressive behavior is a common side effect of TBI).
- Assist your loved one to make plans for their future care and potential complications or deterioration of their condition.